You can find your EWEB Account Number on your bill:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOMEOWNER ELIGIBILITY: Participant/Applicant must be the owner of the property, and the property must have EWEB electric service.
CONTRACTOR ELIGIBILITY: Contractors must be licensed, bonded and insured. Contractors must be currently eligible participants in EWEB’s programs for customer to qualify for incentives or financing. Participant must use a contractor from the list for the specific program(s) for which s/he is applying. Ensure contractor eligibility with EWEB prior to selecting a contractor. A published list is available on www.EWEB.org.
TAX LIABILITY: Neither EWEB nor the contractor is responsible for any tax liability which may be imposed on the participant as a result of payment of any incentives or as a result of obtaining financing.
DISCLAIMER/NO LIABILITY: The participant assumes the risk of any loss or damage in connection with installation. EWEB does not guarantee any particular energy or water savings results by its approval of the installation.
ENDORSEMENT: EWEB does not endorse any particular manufacturer, contractor or product.
SAFETY AND BUILDING CODES: The participant agrees to pursue compliance with federal, state and local building and environmental codes for the installation of the product. The contractor certifies products have been installed consistent with manufacturer instructions.
PROPERTY RIGHTS: The participant must have proper authority to install the measure(s) on the designated property.
ACCESS AND EVALUATION: EWEB and its representatives may request access to the property on which the measure(s) was installed, to review and evaluate the installation during and after completion. The participant agrees to provide reasonable access to the property for the purposes described herein. In addition, EWEB may contact the participant for survey participation and project feedback.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Projects may be verified by EWEB for adherence to specifications and equipment standards. Your contractor is responsible for scheduling any in‐progress verifications with EWEB three working days prior to the verification. In‐progress verifications are for areas that are inaccessible, or will be made inaccessible, once insulation is installed (attics and any blown insulation installed in an enclosed space).
By submitting this participation form I agree to the following:
- I promise to repay all monies and understand that I am responsible for repayment of any monies due to EWEB as a result of Program participation. See Program specific Information Sheet for details.
- Abide by all the terms and conditions set forth in the Energy/Water Service Agreement, and
- Pay the one-time $50 Administrative Fee, charged to my EWEB account, once work has been completed and the loan has been funded.
- I understand that my signature(s) will be required on the Note and Disclosure Statement I will receive from EWEB.
- I am an EWEB electric customer, or the home is in EWEB service territory.
- The home has or will have primary electric heat (a heating system that services 50% or more of the conditioned living area of a residence).
- I will allow EWEB Customer Solutions representatives to inspect the installation for the sole purpose of determining if the installation qualifies for the payment.
- I understand that EWEB may make reasonable use of any information in its possession concerning my installation. Such use may include, but is not limited to, general energy or water usage for the purpose of evaluation and reporting.
- I give EWEB and its representatives express permission to contact me using the information I have provided on this application.
- I understand that incentives may be taxable and reported to the Internal Revenue Service.
- I am responsible for repayment of any monies due to EWEB as a result of Program participation.
- I have read and understand the details of the terms and conditions on this form and the Program specific Information Sheet.